Wednesday, May 11, 2011

More Happy Mail

 Thank the Lord for the dear friends I 
have met on this blogging journey. This week I have been showered with happy mail (thanks, Ros, I didn't know that's what it was called). I just have to show you what Kirsty sent me...


 I had purchased all her Pixie kits except for the October Fall In Love, 
her debut kit. She told me she wanted me to have a complete set and this was her final kit... they are now sold out. What an honor! I am so thrilled to have had her send me this... but she didn't stop there, for a noticed a lot of other goodies she slipped in along side. What a generous and kind friend! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Miss Kirsty.

6 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, how fabulous! Lucky you, Linda! I know you are going to have a ton of fun with all these new beautiful things. :)

Ros said...

This is a gorgeous set ... I have it too ... Look forward to seeing your creations ... and yes ... Kirsty is the sweetest soul

June Houck said...

That Kirsty is a sweetie for sure! You make wonderful projects with those pixie kits :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

You are most welcome my dear friend, happy crafting.....

Anonymous said...

what an absolutely lovely kit
lizzi

Stella said...

Kirsty is such a sweetheart. This kit looks amazing and how lovely that she also added a lot of extra goodies. Enjoy! And I know for sure that you will create a few stunning cards/projects with it!
Hugs,
Stella

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...