Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Recovering...

After a week of anniversary
celebration, I came down with a broken mojo. With a day of rest, I believe I am now on the road to recovery. 



The papers are from
the 7 Gypsies 6"x6" Conservatory pad and edged with Old Paper Distress Ink.


The chipboard pieces
are from Prima, the rhinestones are by TPC Studio, and the four inch paper doily is from my stash along with the yellow button. The black burlap string is by May Arts.


All my flowers are
from I Am Roses and sprayed with Lindy's Stamp Gang Cactus Gold Glitz Spritz. The leaves were punched from Martha Stewart's Oak Leaf and the light yellow shabby wrinkled seam binding is from Prairie Bird Boutique on Etsy. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs!
Linda

3 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

This does not look like you lost anything!! It is a beautiful card from the design to the execution ... stunning!

Unknown said...

Well it looks like your mojo is just fine. This card looks amazing. I just love it.

Hugs~

Audrey Pettit said...

Well, I would say that you definitely got your mojo back! This is gorgeous, Linda! Wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...