Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pop Up Step Card


Will I ever learn.
After watching Anne's video here, I decided to try making one of her pop up step cards. What possesses me to try these things? Anne obviously has skills way beyond mine, as she seems to pump out one fabulous creation after another with, what seems like, little effort. I'll tell you straight up... this was the most difficult card I've ever put together! Now that it's finished though... I just have to try another. After all... practice makes perfect, right? So the next one just has to be easier.


Anne's card was so
beautiful, I used the same papers... Graphic 45's Place In Time. Isn't it funny how that two woman, making the same style card with the same papers can come up with two totally different looking creations.


I used  black textured
cardstock for my base... just love the black edges showing around the patterned paper.


To my inside,
I added pearl trim and lace from Hobby Lobby.


 I left a space
for a message here in the center... haha, not to sure how I'll get my hand in there to write though.

I'm linking up at:
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Paper Playtime - More Than One Fold

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

13 comments:

Ginger said...

Wow! Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining the challenge over at Paper Playtime!!

Jingle said...

This is just wonderful! So many great details! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Unknown said...

You have certainly have a great eye for detail Linda, this is a wonderful popup card with such pretty colours and details and gosh I'm in love with your matchbox album, that's truly awesome! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Lisa said...

Wow, this is the most amazing side step card I've seen, Linda!! The design is beautiful!! The details are fabulous!! I love it!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Stunning work there Linda!!!!

patty said...

absoluty wonderful, romantic, I love it, saw it on mim!!!, hugs patty

Tracy said...

Gorgeous! I have got to find time to sit down and watch more of her videos. I think you did a beautiful job. Hugs!

Merry said...

This is so beautiful, lots of amazing work.

Audrey Pettit said...

Holy Cow, Linda! This is uh-mazing!!

lalkygirl said...

What a wonderful project...so many fab details .it must have taken ages
Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
Tracey x

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous...love the victorian feel!!
...thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!! Lee-Ann :)

Ria said...

This was the first time you made this kind of a card. Well, I think you did a great job, congratulations. The card is beautiful. I saw him at MIM

mum of two said...

What a wonderful creation! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime more than one fold challenge. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...