Friday, May 10, 2013

B Is For Bear

Our grandson, Will, had
his forth birthday this week and tonight is his birthday party. Topping his list of likes are... bears... which is the party theme. I haven't a clue as to why he likes them, but who am I to question... grandparents are to provide. So we bought a couple of bear items while in the Smokey Mountains to give him, along with this tag...


I started out to make
a card from a number ten size black tag, but folded it wrong. So using it as a template, I cut one from Graphic 45 paper... their 8x8 pad of An ABC Primer... and decided to just use at as a tag.


I cut the top off the
original black tag, and glued it to the bottom as a holder for some smaller tags.


The bottom of the black
one that I had cut with Alterations Brackets die, I topped with more G45 and an image I stamped with Stampscapes Nature Sheet Set #6 and a small bear. William should get a kick out of this.


I hope you all have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

7 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love your tag! Happy birthday to your grandbaby!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, happy 4th birthday to your grandson! How cute that he likes bears. Seems like all kids have that one animal that they seem to adore above all others. For my son, it was penguins, and my daughter loved elephants. :) I absolutely love your bear tag! Brilliant how you turned a mistake in cutting into that fabulous little pocket at the bottom. Soooo love that image you used, and love all the little tucked tags. Fabulous paper combo, too!

Ros Crawford said...

This is really sweet .... Happy Birthday to Will!

June Houck said...

Happy fourth birthday to your dear grandson! Your tag is fabulous; so much warmth in that delicious kraft and red color combo :)

Tracy said...

This is fabulous! Love the papers you used and the little pocket for extra tags is wonderful. Hope William has a wonderful bear-filled birthday! Hugs!

Lisa said...

Happy, happy birthday to Will!! What a gorgeous tag!! The details are just fabulous!! I love the tag pocket!! Awesome, Linda!! Happy Friday mu friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

HOpe your grandson had a happy Birthday.. This tag looks wonderful.

Hugs~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...