Friday, August 2, 2013

Rubber Band Mini Revision

It's been a whole
week since I last posted. I seem to be in some sort of slump where I just can't get going. I have lots of projects in my head, but can't bring myself to the point of starting them. I best I've done this week was to revise the Timeless rubber band mini album I created the week before (here). It wasn't opening flat and was causing the pages to curl slightly. I cut the inside backing and added a strip of cloth tape along each side of the spine. Now it works like a charm. Since I was doing that I figured I may as well go ahead and embellish the pages and make a few photo tags. I also gave it a title...







Have a wonderful weekend, friends!
Be creative!

I'm linking up at:
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Gorgeous, Linda!! All of the details are stunning!! Happy Friday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Linda! This is SO super pretty and has so many lovely elements to it. Just as pretty as it could possibly be. Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by to share in our challenge. have a great week, and please stop by again soon.
Blessings to you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

P.S. There's a fun blog hop going on this weekend at Paper Sweeties with a great prize to be won! Hope you can join the fun.
www.papersweeties.com

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Linda!!!!!!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

I missed you ... but glad to know you are ok ... your album is looking spectacular! Have a lovely weekend

Audrey Pettit said...

Your albums are always so wonderful, Linda! Love, love all the pockets and tags on this one. And don't worry.......we all need a creative break every once in awhile. And summer is a fabulous time to take one!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful mini album my friend.

Hugs~

Davi said...

Linda, Sometimes we just need to take a little time out ! Love the beautiful embellies and tags you have added to all the pages. WONderful;) Have a great weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...