Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Favourite Five Creations of 2013

Oh my...
what a time I'm having looking back at 2013. The Christmas Favourite Five was easy since there weren't as many projects to go through and I had just made them. However, searching through a whole year's worth is quite another story. These are the ones I picked as my favorites. Please click on the links to see the entire post.






Bonus projects

(Sorry, I just had to include these.)

Again, I'm linking up my
favorites over at Debby Yates blog here. Be sure to drop in for a visit.


Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your work is awesome my friend. That would have been a tough decision on which on was your fav..

Happy New Year..

Hugs~

Ros Crawford said...

These are all so beautiful ... I adore that little match box album ... it so sweet! Wishing you and yours a beautiful 2014!!

Desire Fourie said...

Linda t This is a wonderful selection of creations and a great reflection of your beautiful creative style. {I would love you to take part in my 130,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Wishing you a wonderful 2014 and may it be all you want it to be. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

misteejay said...

Beautiful creations - TFS such a lovely selection.

Toni xx

debby4000 said...

What wonderful creations, my favourite are the Scrapbooking they are fabulous.
Thank you for joining in with My Favourite Five of 2013
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...