Monday, January 6, 2014

Thank You Cards And More CHA Sneak Peeks


I made five of these
thank you cards. Each a bit different, but all with this lovely bird image from The Graphics Fairy. When I do multiplies of cards, I like to use the pre-folded card blanks that come with envelopes to speed things up. You can buy them at Michaels or if you have a Pat Catans nearby, they carry an inexpensive bulk package in the Darice brand that are white or ivory.


The patterned paper is
by Glitz and is single sided. I had two sheets of it... which I probably bought a couple years ago. The name on the back is Vintage Love, but I'm guessing that it's no longer available. 


I gathered together all
the scraps of blue cardstock I could find and came up with enough for the five cards... each having a different shade.


The snowflakes were cut
with Alterations Mini Snowflake dies... the rhinestones are from TPC Studio. The ink is Archival Jet Black for the stamping and Vintage Photo Distress for the edging.
That's the first two.


Now, a few more sneak peeks
of new scrappy stuff I've found that will be presented to the public at CHA next week.

7 Dots Studio


7 Dots Studio


Stampendous


Glitz


American Crafts



Crate Paper


Baslic Grey


Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

4 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful cards ... Love the sneak peeks too!

Davi said...

Beautiful, I love the bird image and dp you combined it with! Lots of nice products :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

What pretty graphics you found from the Graphics Fairy! I love the illustrations paired with snowflakes, too.

Hmmmm, I like the Petaloo flowers at the bottom of the post. I see a trend here, with me liking their new goodies. LOL

Audrey Pettit said...

Your cards are SO pretty, Linda! I love that bird image you found....it's been so long since I've popped by the Graphic's Fairy. I think I need to pay her a visit. ;) Love the bits of blue cardstock you added. And the snowflakes, too. You are so good to be using up your scraps and to have your Thank You's already in production. I am so far behind on that...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...