Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Une Promenade Layout


Today is my third guest design
spot at eclectic Paperie. When Bonnie so kindly asked me to come onboard with them for the month of June, several ideas for projects popped into my head. I made a list. However, aside from last Wednesday's album, I have strayed from my original plan. For this week, I've created a layout with those fabulous 7 Dots Studio Nature Walk papers. I've truly fallen in love with these, and foresee purchasing more before they're all gone. Here is a shot before all my embellishments went on so you can get a better look at them. I stenciled on some gesso to that base sheet using Crafters Workshop Confetti and layered on several different papers.


The butterflies, blossom,
and leaf cluster were all fussy cut from the Winged Vines sheet.


Along with the blossom/butterfly
is  Idea-ology's film strip ribbon and a chipboard piece from Prima's Cartographer collection...


as is this butterfly.
I did some faux nailing on the board paper with Prima's Junkyard Finding nail heads.


My huge flower was 
made with Alterations Tattered Florals die and Nature Walk papers. The center is a Prima Time Traveler Say It In Crystals gem. My foliage is all from Alterations Spring Greenery die using Cordination's Kraft Core and Idea-ology Wallflower papers, inked with Crushed Olive, Bundled Sage and Walnut Stain Distress. The pretty timepiece is a very old glitter charm from my stash. It had a pink rhinestone that I replaced with a Tim Holtz bauble. The strip of Idea-ology mirrored sheet was cut with the Alterations Frameworks Courtyard die. Those last two butterflies are... 1. a Prima wood icon on an Idea-ology memo pin ... and 2. the other fussy cut piece topped with an Idea-ology pen nib.


The photos were taken
last year at the Virginia condo of the Penmaker heading back to relax after a day of sight seeing. The Nature Walk board paper is a dead ringer for the walkway leading up to our door... the perfect compliment for these shots.
Please stop over at the
eclectic Paperie blog and see my complete tutorial of how I put my layout together. Be sure to check out all the product in the shop, too!

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh my word, this is stunning, Linda! Those papers could not be more perfect for your fun photos. Totally perfect title for this, too. Love all the layers and the foliage and flower. You do such amazing things with those Tim dies. Absolutely love what you did with the frameworks die, too!

Unknown said...

That is one amazing walk you're taking us on Linda, beautiful LO. Really love that gorgeous flower/foliage cluster!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...