Sunday, November 8, 2015

A Snowy, Christmas Robin Pocket Card


I'm breaking out the glitter and going for it. I've discovered a love for Twinklet's Diamond Dust that I didn't know I had. Once I started sprinkling this gorgeous cut glass around, I couldn't stop... and I'm happy with the results.


The base of my card is the B side of Teresa Collins Santa's List "Postcard". It's teamed up with a bit of old Kaisercraft, and a digital image.


The white cloth flowers are Petaloo Botanicas. I cut the holly leaves and pine sprigs with my Alterations Holiday Greens. I think I've used this die set more than any other I've purchased for the last two years. My Distressed Doily is probably a close second, but I've had it longer.


I cut my church scene image and the die cut beneath it with Spellbinder's Scalloped Circles. I layered some cheesecloth in-between and used 3-D foam to pop it up. The Distress Ink on the edges is Walnut Stain. Under that is a double layer of Spellbinder's Floral Oval. There's also a Kaisercraft tag stacked in there.


The sugared red berries are by Petaloo.


The antique bronze filigree corner is from The Funkie Junkie Boutique, and the eyelets are We R Memory Keepers. The Christmas robin is by Kaisercraft from their St. Nicholas Collectables pack... he's perched on a twig cut with Alterations Mini Holy & Branch set.


The charm on my tag is a Tim Holtz Muse Token.

I've gotten caught up with my book listing on eBay for a few days, so now I can create cards again. So much more fun. Give me a paper trimmer, a bottle of glue and a stack of paper any day... I love it!

Thanks for stopping by... I so appreciate it!
Linda

4 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Oh so gorgeous!! Love the sparkle!

Pamellia said...

WOW Linda, this is now one of my favs!!! LOVE the soft muted greens, so vintage and shabby! All those layers, that sweet bird, those lush flowers!! My first PIN since my return to blogland! hugs :)

Tracy said...

Gorgeous! The pop of red from the bird and berries just shine on your card. I have a big tub of that stuff that I haven't touched in forever. It really is a cool product. Glad you're back to having fun again. Hugs!

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh, your details are always SO amazing, my friend! I LOVE this color palette and love the icy wintry feel! Gorgeous die cutting. Love the berry branch with the greenery. And LOVE the diamond dust coating! Wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...