Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Merry Christmas Post Card Pocket Card


I've tired writing this four times now with no success. Sorry to be so lax in my posting, but it's rather crazy around here. Our Etsy and eBay shops are busy, pen making is in full swing, the new movie is almost finished with the next one in the works (new pens to design), and I'm trying to make cards to send to family and friends. I finally finished decorating the house after a short run to Berlin for some new pine and berry sprays, and of course we have the round of holiday activities. I love this time of year!!!


My pocket card is another made with Bo Bunny's Christmas Collage. The colors and patterns in this collection have definitely won my heart, and so have Petaloo's new Christmas flowers and embellishment packs of glittered snowflakes and velvet holly leaves.



The image is one from an Etsy shop. The dies I used are Alterations Postage Stamp Frame, Distress Doily and Spellbinder's Classic Circles.



I hope you are enjoying all the lovelies that are being posted. I've really been inspired this season by your blogs... but now to find the time to try the ideas!

Thank you for stopping by... I so appreciate your visits!
Linda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...