Sunday, April 10, 2016

God Bless You ATC Pocket Card


Last year two of our granddaughters and I made ATC's. Trying to hold onto things does me no good, so I used my ATC as the focal point of this pocket card.


My base is Webster's Pages Yacht Club "Captain's Notes". I nearly broke down and bought more of this in Gettysburg at Forevermore Scrapbooks. They have a few sheets, and I almost gave in and picked some up. Thankfully I opted for some new papers I haven't had before. Sorry to be such a wimp about letting go of older collections. I'm addicted to paper.


A pretty Prima Ceramic tile and a Petaloo Velvet Hydrangea.


Prima Lifetime kraft paper doilies cut with the new Alterations Thinlits Doily, a Webster's Pages tiny, navy cameo, and a strip of Prima Crystal Sheet in gold.


The flowers are by I Am Roses (navy and green roses and rosebuds), Prima (large green bloom), and Petaloo (Velvet Hydrangea). The velvet leaves are Petaloo and the chipboard die-cut leaves are Bo Bunny. 

6 comments:

Samra said...

What a gorgeous make Linda! Once again you simply took my breath away with this gorgeous make!
Love it!
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Lisa said...

This is absolutely stunning, Linda!! The ATC is gorgeous...a perfect focal point!! The layers and details are fabulous!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

Oh it's gorgeous!

SewPaperPaint said...

What a gorgeous ATC and lovely card! <3

Tracy said...

Truly lovely colors Linda. Your pocket cards are always a delight. Hugs!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, beautiful! so soft and serene!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...