Friday, March 17, 2017

Take Flight Makeover


I'm popping in here on a cold, snowy day in Ohio to show you a few photos of a redo from last week. The leaves on my first go-round of this card just didn't make me happy. After looking at it several times, I realized what it needed was just a touch more color.


So I disposed of my handmade sage green leaves, and added these pretty green ones with a tinge of red on the tips. Ahhh, so much better!


These are my go to, standard tiny leaves from I Am Roses, and what a difference they make. I love the pop they bring. They seem to bring out the beauty of these images (Tim Holtz) better than what I had originally.


While I was at it, I thought I'd put on some bling... with a couple of Prima Say It In Crystals.
That's all for today. Back to the craft table and another peek out the window at the falling snow... Gorgeous!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...