Tuesday, November 21, 2017

You Are In My Thoughts Pocket Card


Hi friends!
Today I have a multi (multi, multi) layered card to show you. I guess I just couldn't quit on this one. Lots of layers with lots of craft foam in-between. I used the Prima Rossibelle collection with a sheet of Bo Bunny basic paper for the base and tag.


Prima and 49 & Market flowers with May Arts ivory burlap string.


Alterations Thinlits Stitched Circles and Stitched Rectangles dies plus Distressed Doily. The filigree corner piece was purchased on eBay. The "you" die-cut and the stamped "are in my thoughts" are done with Avery Elle's Sentimental Too.


Tomorrow, hopefully I'll be starting on Christmas cards. Am I the only one behind? It seems that every year my list of makes gets longer and my time shorter.
Hope to see you later in the week.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...