Thursday, May 17, 2018

Smile All Occasion Pocket Card


Hello there and I hope your having a fantastic Thursday!
Todays card is a mixture of Prima Printery and Love story collections. I'm not kidding, I have enough of Printery and Engraver to last forever. They are two of the collections I truly stocked up on... but I love them!!!! They're so neutral, and go with just about anything.


The sentiment was stamped with Altenew's Heartfelt Sentiments set in VersaMark ink and heat set with WOW! Metallic Gold Sparkle embossing powder. I used several layers of paper and gold glitter paper cut with Alterations Stitched Circles for this stack with the printed chipboard from the Cartographer collection.


It's popped up with 3-D foam adhesive.


The flowers are all by Prima and the leaves are Recollections. The bow is made from ivory burlap string.
And that's it for with card!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Hi Linda! First of all, thank you so, so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog today! You almost brought me to tears with your kind words, and I appreciate you more than I can ever say! <3
And now, what a stunning card! Love all the dimension and layers, and that paper really is so very beautiful. I love how the round clock face pulls the circle element from the focal image. And that gold shimmer embossing powder is such a pretty touch. Works beautifully with the gold flower centers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...