Saturday, June 16, 2018

So In Love Anniversary Card


Hello folks!
Just popping in here today with a quick post and an anniversary card I created for our son and his darling wife. I've use the lovely Prima Love Story collection and an A2 top folding Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110 lb card stock for the base.


Did a very simple layout here using some of the Love Story ephemera and popping it up with 3-D Scotch Foam Tape.


For the different sized panels I used my MFT Die-namics STAX A2 Stitched Rectangles set, and for the foliage, Sizzix Alteratations Thinlits Garden Greens. The white lace is from my stash. For sparkle there is silver glitter paper from Hobby Lobby and Pretty Pink Posh Pink Blush Jewels.


Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...