Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Lacy, Frilly Mixed Media Pocket Card


Hello sweet friends!
I'm on a quest for lacy, frilly, and flowery card making. I've a hankering for mixed media as well. Combined they make one lovely, kinda shabby chic project. I'm in love!


These papers are Prima's Georgia Blues and Mintay's 7th Heaven by Karola Witczak. So gorgeous together. As you can see... lots of lace, glitter hearts, beautiful I Am Roses flowers, a resin frame, a Prima GBs chipboard sticker, a Prima white glittered bird, and a Joanne's white organza ribbon bow. The sentiment is a Tim Holtz Metallic Sticker Quotation backed with Hobby Lobby silver glitter paper.


For the glittery elements I used Tim's Ranger Distressed Grit-Paste with a Prima #564230 stencil and topped it with a sprinkling of Twinklits Diamond Dust glass glitter. It made my heart happy.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...