Monday, October 14, 2019

MIA... But Still Creating!


Hi friends!
Needless to say, I have been MIA for some time, but I haven't quit. I just haven't been sharing. My health problems are certainly the cause, but who wants to hear about that. I'm very blessed, and able to create. I have a big backlog of projects to show you, so I'll start with one from June (would you believe?).


Lovely Prima Havanna papers, tea-stained copy paper, a music sheet, laces, die-cuts, 49 and Market shimmer flowers, appliqués, and a Prima resin birdhouse make up this thank you card.


The base is top folding... Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb paper from Simon Says Stamp.
Thanks for joining me today. Please stop back again soon. I have tons more to share.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...