Friday, September 23, 2011

Shopping Our Stash Challenge - No Coloring Allowed!

This week at SOS...
put down those markers and pencils and dig out the cut outs, patterned paper, paper piece, etc... anything as long as you don't color in an image!


Here I combined a light gray cardstock 
for the card base and orange cardstock for the mats. The designer papers are part of the Mischievous Collection from My Minds Eye - "Spooky Plaid" and "Candy Dots".


Lots of distressing going on
here: Tim Holtz Paper Distresser, Vintage Photo Distress Ink. The image is a digi purchased online.


I just bought Tim Holtz Sizzix 
Tattered Leaves Die with a coupon at Joanns and couldn't wait to use it. LOVE this die. (Prepare to see lots of projects in the future with leaves.) These black and white roses are from a recent order I received from I Am Roses. The rhinestones are from a package of Teresa Collins Haunted Hallows assortment.
Thanks for coming by today and have a great Friday!
The Penmaker and I are headed out to Pat Catan's for a little craft shopping!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

so pretty perfect for fall

Ros said...

This has to be one of my favourites ... I just love this

Benzi said...

Linda, this is the most awesome card...surely a winner! I love that big pumpkin image and your papers are just perfect. Bring on the leaves...after all, it is Fall today. Love, love your card.
Have fun craft shopping.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Linda, I'm LOVING that vintage pumpkin image. I have a magnet of that hanging on my fridge! It's so neat. Your whole card is so wonderful, and making me more anxious for cooler weather to get here!

June Houck said...

POLKA DOT leaves!!! Be still, my heart. Your creativity knows no bounds, my sweet friend.

Thank you for joining us at Shopping Our Stash for the "no coloring" challenge :)

Girlsinthecraft said...

What a great take on a Halloween card. Kinda makes Halloween look cheery, love it!

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh, this just makes my heart sing, Linda! Love, love, LOVE it! Such a gorgeous design. I love the layering and the papers, and I so want those leaf dies. That pumpkin label image is fabulous. I just found a similar one from the Graphics Fairy that I can't wait to use. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh... what a very cool, totally unique, totally beautiful card! i love the vintage americana look... combined with the autumnal theme. and the b&w leaves are ♥AMAZING♥!!!!!!!! wow!!!

Danni said...

Fabulous autumn card! thank you for playing along with Shopping Our Stash!

Crystal said...

Wonderful fall card & I LOVE those leaves. I may have to get that die :)
Thanks for joining us over at SOS!

Deena said...

this card is great...the fall pumpkin image is wonderful...thanks for joining in at Shopping our Stash this week...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...