Saturday, September 3, 2011

Small Haul And A Sympathy Card

Just a quick post to say
"hello" to you and wish you a "Happy Labor Day" weekend! 
I received an order from Cut At Home today and am pouring over the beautiful papers in the My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Two 6x6 Blush Paper Pad.


I had also purchased the Spellbinder's Classic Hearts Nestibilities. Cut At Home offers customers a VIP Membership where you receive a 40% off coupon each month. I've been using mine to build my Spellbinder's dies collection. Check them out for some great product and pricing.
I made a sympathy card 
for an old friend who lost her mother recently. 


Just kept it clean and simple.


Stay safe this weekend and
thanks for stopping by my blog! I love visiting with you!

6 comments:

Ros said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend too ... your card is beautiful ..

Lori said...

This is such a pretty sympathy card! Great idea to use your coupons for dies...

Audrey Pettit said...

I just love those MME papers, too. I wanted all the color ways, but limited myself to the sunshine pad. :) Your sympathy card is beautiful. Classic and elegant with a lovely sentiment. Love all the fancy edging and the lace.
Wishing you a very happy Labor Day!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So beautiful, love the colors!

lauren bergold said...

lovely card! well done, you, i think sympathy cards are BY FAR the hardest type to make, but you've done brilliantly here! ♥

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card.. So elegant..
I hope you had a nice weekend..

Hugs, Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...