Friday, December 30, 2011

Masculine Card #4

I believe that My Mind's Eye 
papers are at the top of my favorite's list right now. For this card I pulled out last December's Times Square Twenty 11 from my stack of Pixie Dust Paperie kits.


Aside from the May Art's
Burlap string, Antique Linen Distress Ink and adhesive everything to make this card came in the kit. I love when everything goes together... like the Brick Red, Cream and Dark Brown American Crafts cardstock, MME Lost & Found "Princess Crown" and "Demure" DP, and Echo Park's Everybody Loves Christmas "Happy Holidays" DP.


The button is from the MME
Lost & Found Union Square "Moments" Buttons pack.

Thank you for the visit!
Hugs!
Linda

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Awesome masculine card!

cnelson said...

So LOVELY!

June Houck said...

BasicGrey was my favorite since the beginning, but MME is my current favorite too. This is beautiful. You know I love polka dots :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...