Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Webster's Pages Fa-La-La

Another Christmas card
going to a special, sweet friend!


I have veered from my 
Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium path and have headed off onto that of Webster's Pages Waiting for Santa. It's not because I've grown tired of the CE, it's simply because I've used it all up (I shed a tear... I've loved this paper). This Fa-La-La pattern, is equally lovely. I fussy cut the roses on the front side and used the back side for my mat. Added a strip from MME Lost & Found Christmas "Tinsel". The stamp is from a Tim Holtz set and those beautiful satin snowflakes were a gift from Sue at It's Always Fabulous (check out her Etsy shop).
Only one more batch of
cut-out cookies to go... then a pecan pie and a carrot cake. I really don't think I'll want to look at another piece of pastry for awhile after I'm finished making these. What a blessing though, that I have a family that will enjoy them. What are you baking for your special ones?
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs!
Linda

3 comments:

June Houck said...

You used up an entire collection? Kudos to you! You are rocking' the Webster's pages as much as the G45. Your card is gorgeous :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, how gorgeous, Linda! I always have such a fond spot in my heart for all things Webster! Love what you did with this collection. The fussy cut roses are stunning. Love the font on the sentiment stamp mixed with the vintage style papers, and that row of satin snowflakes is so elegant. Really beautiful, my friend!
Tomorrow is my big baking day. I get together with a girlfriend every year for a day long baking event. She picks a couple of recipes, and I do the same. We shop together and then spend the day baking. At the end, we split everything up. :)

Benzi said...

How gorgeous! Love the sparkle on that beautiful, white rose and the snowflakes are just gorgeous.

Let's see....I've made peanut clusters, Bake Pops, sausage balls, and have to make some peanut butter fudge...the two minute kind. Yummy and easy. Then, I'll prepare some things to take to my brother and his wife's house for Christmas day. I don't dare get on the scales right now. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...