Saturday, March 24, 2012

Oo La La Mary, Mary


The card I made yesterday
with the Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary Kit from Pixie Dust Paperie has a bit of a French flair... don't you think?


The papers are all from
Glitz Design... Vintage Blue "Vintage Blue Rose" and "Vintage Blue Floral" plus some from the 6x6 Vintage Blue Paper Pack that I bought separately. The florals are all from I Am Roses and are sprayed with Cactus Gold Glitz Spritz. The leaf pin is from Maya Road and the rhinestones are TPC Studio So Delish Mini Jewels.


Vintage Photo and Faded
Jeans Distress Inks were sponged onto all paper edges. I sprayed a vintage ribbon heart die from Michelle's on Etsy with some of the Cactus Gold and layered it atop a paper doily. I punched a scrap from the 6x6 pack with Martha Stewart's Doily Lace Border Punch and combined it with a layer of Vintage Blue Floral and this pretty little lady from the Glitz Vintage Blue Peek-A-Boo transparency pack, who is popped up with 3-D foam adhesive. 
Viva Mary, Mary!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs!
Linda

5 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

What a pretty array of flowers surrounding MIss Mary! Yes, she does have a French flair, that's for sure.

June Houck said...

A slightly different look for Pixie Dust Paperie...I like it very much! That deep blue is absolutely wonderful with the bold yellow...yum :)

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card. I just love the vintage image and all those flowers are lovely.. I do hope you are enjoying you weekend my friend..

Hugs, Linda

Unknown said...

Such a fine card Linda with this gorgeous image and superb flower arrangement!

Ros said...

This is so very pretty ... love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...