The card I started out to
make and what I ended up with are two entirely different designs. Does that ever happen to you? I chose the ivory cardstock and the October Afternoon Sidewalks collection yellow papers, but from that point it all changed. I did some machine stitching, and it started acting up again. (I keep saying this, but I really have to buy a new one!) My Graphic 45 Domestic Goddess image didn't fit quite right and the color of my seam binding bow was clashing... oh goodness... now what.
I then cut two other smaller
images from the same Graphic 45 sheet and chose a OA Journal Card and a Miscellany piece both from the Farmhouse collection. I sponged everything with Antique Linen Distress Ink then ran my paper distresser over the edges. I was still not happy. I added a yellow Baker's Twine tied button to the corner. Still too bland!
Got out two boxes of
florals and started playing around... these are all from I Am Roses except for the tiny yellow Recollections rose that I de-greened. The ferns are cut with Spellbinder's Foliage set. It really needed just a bit more, so I glued on this OA Farmhouse Tin Pin. Ahhhh finally... I'm satisfied!
Now it get this entered.
Thanks for the visit!