Monday, April 2, 2012

More On My CJSS 2012 Journal

Just a few photos
to show you today of some pages I did over the weekend in my Creative Jump Start Summit 2012 journal...





I love the fact that
I'm using up so many of the scraps in my box and that I don't worry about if the pages are perfect. I'm just having fun! ... and enjoying going back through and reliving the memories of the sessions! I believe you can still see them if you go to Nathalie's blog and look under Free Tutorials. Well worth it, friends!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs!
Linda

7 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

You got some wonderful work done there!!!!

Unknown said...

Such a personal and wonderful keepsake you're creating Linda and a brilliant way to use up those fine scraps!

cnelson said...

LOVE it! What a great use of the scraps!

Deb Hickman said...

Beautiful, what a wonderful keepsake.xxx

Audrey Pettit said...

This is such a great keepsake, Linda! I know you're going to love looking back over this journal and remembering all the fun you had. :)

Unknown said...

Looks like a wonderful journal. Thanks so much for the link. I am going to go take a look!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

What a wonderful journal! I love this idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...