Friday, April 6, 2012

With Sympathy

It seems a good idea
to keep a stash of get well and sympathy cards as more times than not, they are needed rather quickly. This is one I made yesterday using the BoBunny Timepiece Collection 6"x6" Pad.


The card base is black
cardstock, and I really do wish I knew where it came from. It was with my 81/2"x11" papers and is a very sturdy weight. All the other papers are Timepiece.


The sentiment is one
in a set of four mini clear stamps by Kaisercraft called Sympathy and is stamped with Coffee Archival Ink.


The tag can be pulled
out and a personal note written on the back.
I'm linking my card up at:
Word Art Wednesday - Challenge #22

The weather here today
is beautiful and trees are filling in with that spring shade of bright green... but, man, it's cold! I hope it warms up for our big, family garage sale next weekend. I may have to plug in some space heaters if not. 

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs!
Linda

7 comments:

cnelson said...

This could not be lovelier!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

You are so right about sympathy cards I have often had to make one in a real rush and then think I must make some to have in! Yours is lovely and I love the idea of the tag!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Linda! Hope you're thawing out there in Ohio. The sun is peeking through now in Nevada. I love your heartfelt Sympathy card. If you get the chance, I'd just LOVE to have you link it up with us at Word Art Wednesday. We have a great prize again this week, and would enjoy having your beautiful art in our challenge. Hope to see you soon, and Happy Easter!
God bless,
Karen L
wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Linda this card is just beautiful

Ulrika aka LillBlomman said...

This card is amazing! So well put together and pretty! Hugs from Ulrika/LillBlomman!

Jennifer said...

Fantastic warm feel you've given this card! Love how the tag is removable! Thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!

Maria said...

Gorgeous card...great job!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...