Monday, September 30, 2013

Londonerry Baby Card


I really need to purchase
some papers for baby projects. It would probably be easier to just go to one paper pad and choose than to hunt through every box of collections in my studio like I'm doing now. On the other hand, I've always been up for a challenge.


This card was created
using Prima's Londonerry. I haven't much of it left, but this sheet was just the perfect base added with a few scraps from the very old Jack & Jill collection.


The metal key and key
hole are from Momenta, the pearl bling is Recollections and the heart is from The Funkie Junkie Boutique.


All the flowers and
leaves are from I Am Roses. The pearls are by Queen & Company. I used Old Road Chalk Ink from Prima for the edging.


I made a pocket with
the inside matt and tucked in a tag that I used to attach a gift card.

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

5 comments:

Home sweet home said...

Gorgeous and lovely card:):)

Merethe

Tracy said...

Bee-utiful! I recognized those butterflies right away. Still have a good portion of that paper pad left myself. Lovely mix of elements. Hugs!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, wow, what a beautiful baby card, Linda! So full of vintage charm. Love the butterflies and flowers, and that little heart doily is precious!

Unknown said...

This is oh so sweetly made Linda, love all the wonderful details and symbols. Take care, Ira
Ira’s Crea Corner

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my what a creation this is ... This is so unique and certainly not a run of the mill baby card ... It will be a treasure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...