Thursday, February 2, 2017

Provincial Sympathy Card


Kaisercraft's Provincial collection has a classic shabby chic feel to it that lends itself to so many different themes. I pulled it out the other day when I needed to make a sympathy card for a dear friend of our daughter and son-in-laws's who had lost her husband recently. The soft whites, muted blues, elegant timepiece, and sketched florals were, I felt, perfect for what I wanted to convey.


I kept my card simple so I wouldn't have to use a padded envelope. Even though I fussy cut and layered, it fit into the flat envelope successfully. 


The only embellishments are a half pearl from Queen & Co and some May Arts ivory burlap string. I find that simple is more of a challenge than than any other form.
Have a great day, my friends.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Very beautiful sympathy card, Linda! These are always so hard to make, but I think this is just perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...