Thursday, February 23, 2017

Sympathy Card Featuring Dapper & Wallflower


Today I have a pocket card to show that I created with a blend of Tim Holltz Paper Stash packs, Dapper and Wallflower. My Dapper pad is nearly full, so it's about time I start using some of this goodness.


The birds in Wallflower are all gorgeous, but I think these two are my favorite, and I especially like this piece in the 3"x4". That's what makes these pads so unique... the variety of sizes you get in one purchase.


Lots of layering... lots of 3-D foam adhesive. I always love the look. The doily was cut with Alterations Thinlits Doily Two, the tags with Sizzix Framelits w/Stamps.


 I stamped two leaves on some scrap paper using Stampers Anonymous Nature Walk to add to my Petaloo flower along with some tiny ones cut with Thinlits Garden Greens. The twig heart is by Darice and the curly vine came from our woods out back.


Love this look!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...