Monday, February 5, 2018

"Play Ball" Birthday Pocket Card


Hi and Happy Monday, friends!
We've snow on the ground and a temp of 11 degrees. I shouldn't complain. Yesterday while watching a YouTube video, I heard someone say theirs was going down to -40. That was in Canada. But still... I can't imagine it!!!


I have another fun masculine sports card to show you today. These are a treat to make, and I love this theme. My little tag was made using the die that came with my Alterations Sidekick. The stickers are by Jolee. The circle die-cuts were made with Alterations Stitched Circles and Spellbinders Large Classic Circles. The papers are a mix of Echo Park, Metallic Kraft and some other odds and ends. I bought the image online. My sentiment tag is tied with a strip of hand dyed wool in black.


That's it for today. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...