Wednesday, September 26, 2018

May Your Life Together Be Full of Love Wedding Card


Hello there!
Sorry for being MIA for so long. My health hasn't improved over the summer as much as I would have liked and standing at my desk to work is not an option right now. I do however have another card I created some time back from the Scrapbook Super Station card kit Kaiser Rose Avenue.


This is a tri-fold card featuring Kaisercraft's lovely Rose Avenue collection.


Hope you like it!
I'll try to post again as soon as I'm able. I've been thinking of moving my supplies to the dinning room table, but that doesn't seen to practical. Anyway, I'll work on coming up with some way to create. I'm really missing it.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...