Thursday, August 23, 2018

Happy Birthday Grayden!


Hello and welcome!
It's a beautiful day in Ohio... time to get out for some adventure. After a trip to the eye doctor that's what I'm hoping will happen. School started here yesterday, and I've had the glums since half the grandchildren aren't around now to hug.
My project I'm showcasing today is a card I created for 13 year old grandson Grayden's birthday. It's an A2 top folding base of Neenah Desert Storm 100 lb cardstock. The pattern papers are by BoBunny. I stamped the sentiment using the Concord & 9th Happy Words clear stamp set and heat embossed with Ranger Copper embossing powder. I added Tim Holtz Paper Dolls and some antique copper metal embellishments. I popped out two hearts after cutting a piece of  copper glitter paper with my Simon Says Stamp Clipping Hearts die and added those for a small touch of pizzaz. 
Have a great rest of the week, friends!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...