Thursday, August 9, 2018

Kaiser Rose Avenue So Grateful Thank You Card


Hello friends!
 The week is slipping away, but there's plenty of crafting going on in the Breedlove house. I've made another card from the gorgeous Kaiser Rose Avenue card kit from Scrapbook Super Station. This one is created directly from the instruction sheet aside from a slight chance in the ribbon and pearls.


I'm loving this kit so much that the Penmaker drove us back over to Butler, PA, to purchase  another... four actually! They had added more new ones to their selection and the choice was difficult. Thus the four.


I'll show them all soon, but for now I just have to let you see my prize purchase...


I had to unbox it the minute I got home. They had recently received another shipment of the Tim Holtz Glass Mats. These things are so hard to find. They keep selling out everywhere, so I grabbed one up. It fit my desk perfectly... now I can't wait to try it out!

Have a wonderful, crafty day. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...