Monday, August 6, 2018

Together Is A Beautiful Place To Be Card


Hello and Happy Monday! 
This is stacking up to be a very busy week for the Penmaker and me, so I'll get right to today's card. It's a top folding A2 anniversary or wedding card. I created this with the Kaiser Rose Avenue card kit from Scrapbook Super Station.


I did make some modifications to this one just like the others I made from this kit. I feel I need to put my own touches on the cards so they are truly mine. I added a bouquet of I Am Roses mini rosebuds in place of the flowers that came with the kit, but I tied them with the silver metallic thread and attached the charm as they suggested.


The materials in this kit are lovely... like this charm and pink half pearls.


I also changed up the sentiment die-cut to make this an anniversary/wedding card, and layered on an additional mat of pink patterned paper.
I'm nearly finished with this kit, so I'm seeing a trip to Butler, PA coming up in our future. Maybe I'll see you there.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...