Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Happy Birthday Card With Kaiser Rose Avenue


Hello and welcome to my blog!
Today I have another in my series of cards I created with the lovely Kaiser Rose Avenue card kit from Scrapbook Super Station.


If you check out the link for the kit above, you'll see that I've made some significant changes to the design. Just me being me. I first of all changed the base from the one provided in the kit to a top folding one made from Neenah Classic Crest 110 lb Solar White cardstock. I love the materials in this kit, and wanted to play around a little with the paper and die-cuts. So that's exactly what I did, replacing the focal point die-cuts and the design.


For finishing touches I added on some beautiful Studio Katia Crystal Clear Confetti. They add just a bit of  sparkle and glam. I tied on a small piece of the pink ribbon to the tag for some softness. 
Yep, I'm liking this card!


 Hope your having a great week.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...