Saturday, August 18, 2018

Special Delivery Kaiser Rose Avenue Card


Hello! I hope you're enjoying your Saturday!
Today I have a card I made from the Scrapbook Super Station card kit Kaiser Rose Avenue featuring Kaisercraft's lovely Rose Avenue collection.


This card has a lot of layers using these gorgeous floral papers that come from the 6.5x6.5 paper pad and the pink glitter paper provided in the kit. I'm really enjoying the fact I don't have to come up with my own design. I can sit back and pull this all together, and make a beautiful card without as much effort. 


 In the kit you receive a full package of die-cuts, so you'll have lots left over to use on other projects.


The kit also came with these pink half pearls, which I sprinkled randomly around on the card.


Besides the pearls, my only other change to their design was the ribbon. I used this lovely white one in place of the soft pink.
This is a wonderful kit. Please do check it out here or visit the shop in Butler, PA. I love this place.
Have a fantastic weekend and thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...