Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Hello Fall All Occasion Card


Hello friends and welcome!
We're having a warm rainy Fall day. Strange the way our temperatures have been up and down this season. It's Halloween... it should be cold. Nevertheless I'm still making Fall cards. Lots of them, using my Carta Bella Hello Fall kit from Scrapbook Super Station


This card called for several die-cuts. This main one is Avery Elle's Elle-Ments Horizontal Stripes. It
was part of the pre-cut kit contents, but I really think I need to purchase the die. I can think of several cool ways to use it.


I added a circle layer under this die-cut that came in the Ephemera pack, then I topped them with some foliage. For these I used Tim Holtz Thinlits Fall Foliage and Festive Greens. To make the foliage I took a sheet of 80 lb. Neenah Solar White Classic Crest cardstock and smooshed it onto a selection of Distress Inks... Rusty Hinge, Carved Pumpkin, and Wild Honey... that I had misted with water, drying with my heat tool between applications.


The ribbon, burlap string, and tiny acorn charm all came in the kit, as well as the patterned papers and the kraft A2 size card base. The envelope was included too.


Have a great day and I'll be back soon with more Fall cards.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...