Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Wallhouse Birthday Wishes Pocket Card


Hello there friends!
Today I have a scrap pocket card to show you. Every now and then I try to thin down this pile of scrap paper pieces I accumulate on my desk by making a card with them. Of course they won't work for the base. So for that I used a sheet from my ever dwindling hoard of 7 Dots Studio Nature Walk. One of my all time favorite collections by DeeDee Catron.


My layers include Tim Holtz Idea-ology Textured Surfaces... some sections of each cork, burlap and corrugate... and ephemera. I used a flair button, a tea-stained tag, a Prima chipboard tag, a small tea-stained stamped tag, a stamped fussy-cut leaf, and a torn piece of fabric, as well as some other assorted scraps. This all looked like it needed some metal, so I added Prima screwheads and a small Hobby Lobby timepiece.


To the TH Stampers Anonymous Nature Walk stamped leaf I attached a TH Idea-ology Star Fastener. To finish off my insert tag, I tied on a scrap of hand-dyed wool in a gorgeous rich burgundy color.


My focal point image was a coffee sleeve from our favorite coffee shop in Sugarcreek. I cut this section off and glued it to that scrap tag adorned with a TH Idea-ology Mini Paper Clip. For distressing I sponged on Vintage Photo ink.
Funny, this pile hasn't gotten any smaller!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...