Thursday, April 4, 2019

Life Itself Is The Most Wonderful Fairy Tale Of All Pocket Card


Hello and welcome!
My Graphic 45 Princess pocket card for today has a different look from the others so far. I went with the gold toned patterned papers in the collection for the base, mats, and tag.


The focal point cut-apart features a Han Christian Anderson quote "Life itself is the Most Wonderful Fairy Tale". I backed it with some corrugate. I added Swarovski crystals to the crown, and beside it a tiny My Minds Eye chipboard banner topped with an ivory burlap string bow and a lace flower with a rhinestone. Some bottom layers include lots of laces, an ecru crocheted doily section with a garment pin and crystals, and tea-stained paper doilies.


The flowers are from I Am Roses. My handmade tea-stained doily envelope is lined with tea-stained copy paper. It's trimmed with vintage lace and a MME chipboard bee button tied with burlap string. It's resting on a bed of cheesecloth.


Inside I tucked a small Princess image from the collection. It would be a great place to add a secret note.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...