Saturday, March 30, 2019

Dream Princess Pocket Card


Hello and welcome friends!
My third Graphic 45 Princess pocket card is up today for your inspection. Again lots of lace and paper doilies, but with some additions. I created the larger flower using left over pieces of Prima flower petals with a pearl for the center


Along with these fussy-cut pieces are some hand-dyed pink cheesecloth. This came with the gorgeous Audrey Loves Coco kit I bought from Doreen at Ooh-la-la Vintage Treasures. You can see some of her past kits here. The gold glittered corrugate is from Hobby Lobby. Also tucked in there is a vintage button tied with ivory burlap string.


The Dream sentiment sticker is by My Mind's Eye Record It. It's popped up with 3-D foam adhesive. Underneath that layer is some of my vintage sheet music.


The tiny crocheted flower with the pearl center is from I Am Roses, and the layer beneath that is a glassine bag with a cut-apart note card from the collection. To the right of that is some digital ephemera.


Thanks for stopping in today! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...