Monday, March 18, 2019

Congratulations Pocket Card


Hello and welcome!
I'm excited to show you this pocket card I created that could be used as a wedding or anniversary card. There's that variety I was talking about in my last post. I guess the Penmaker is right... isn't he always! 💕


I pulled together some of the lighter, plainer patterns from the Prima Georgia Blues collection for the base, mats and tag. For the focal point image I cut a section from one of the more decorative sheets with the foiling. Sigh... I love this collection. 
For frills I used a paper doily, a piece of vintage Prima gray satin trim, some vintage gray embroidered trim, and some new Joann's white lace with pearls. I added on one of my homemade lace embellishments trimmed up with a pin and pearl dangle.


The bow on my tag is white sari silk purchased on Ebay. The flower is handmade from parts of a vintage Prima flower, lace, and a pearl. The other flowers are new Prima stock. The chipboard butterfly sticker is from the GB collection. The glitter paper came from Hobby Lobby.


Thanks so much for stopping and I have a great week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...