Saturday, March 16, 2019

Smile Pocket Card



Happy Saturday to you!
I've a new pocket card to show you featuring Prima's Lavender Frost and a beautiful bird image from Mintay's Dear Diary collection by Karola Witczak. I've been creating top loading pocket cards for something different. The Penmaker says I'm big on variety, and I suppose I somewhat am. Although I seem it stick with pocket cards and only make a few traditional folding ones.
This card is full of gorgeous laces and ribbons, a mini natural twig heart, and little appliqués trimmed out with half pearls.There is also a layer that's a wood ATC card by Prima that I painted with Liquitex white gesso. The flowers I choose are by Prima, and I stuck a couple of Maya Road green leaf stick pins in that top one.



This is a closer look at one of my homemade lace embellishments, the base being a die-cut of old sheet music and thin chipboard. Along side is a vintage button tied with ivory burlap string and a sentiment sticker by My Mind's Eye Record It. It's matted with bronze Metallic Kraft paper by Tim Holtz. I inked all the paper edges with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...