Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Frilly Thank You Pocket Card


Hello and welcome!
I have a thank you card up today with lots of frills and shabby chicness. This card features the Prima Lavender Frost collection with some Prima flower packaging as well.


In this mix of flowers and lace is one of my homemade lace embellishments and a Prima LF bird chippie. The flowers are by Prima and I Am Roses. My tag bow is hand-dyed wrinkled seam binding.


Tucked underneath is a beaded embroidered flower I took from a scrap of wedding lace, and that middle doily was cut with a Tim Holtz doily Thinlit die. The gold metallic kraft paper was cut and crafted with Tim's 3-D Laurel Impresslit Folder. The sentiment was stamped with Lawn Fawn's Scripty Sayings.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...