Thursday, August 11, 2011

CR84FN35 Color Challenge


The challenge at CR84FN is
to make your project with Lavender, Celery and Gray.
Here is my entry...


The colors for this challenge are
amazing. I found this lady wrapped in her fur in my Image File. I chose ivory, lavender and gray cardstock and DP from Prima's Sweet Fairy Collection "Romantique" and Pink Paislee'sSoiree "Trellis".


I Am Roses flowers and skeleton 
leaves teamed with Recollections roses and punched oak leaves. Recollections bling.


I LOVE these colors!!!
Have a fabulous Thursday!

9 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I agree totally, the colors are just beautiful and so is your creation!

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE the papers and the frame and flowers and leaves but best of all her image is Divine! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Deb Hickman said...

What a beautiful card,I love the papers and image you've used,such soothing colours. Have a good weekend.xxxx

Ros said...

Congrats!!! Whoot Whoot! and this card is another fabulous creation ... I love the colours too ... and the image you used ... have a lovely weekend

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card! Love the ornate frame and beautiful blossoms! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Lisa said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, Linda!! I love the color combo and the flowers - so beautiful! And the image looks like a vintage picture of my sister! Awesome card :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Stella said...

Yes the colors are gorgeous and so is your take on them. Your card looks fabulous; I love the way you framed the image. Beautiful with the flowers!
Hugs!

lauren bergold said...

holy ♥WOW♥ i loooooooooove those colors too... NOW... that i see them as envisaged by your capable design skills!!! utterly gorgeous, missus!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, goodness, this is gorgeous, Linda! Love these colors together, and you worked them beautifully. That vintage image is so elegant. LOVE that fancy frame here, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...