Friday, August 26, 2011

Pixie Dust Paperie August Challenge Second Entry


Since I have two delightful
granddaughters that are very close in age, I thought it appropriate to make a card to enter the August Challenge "That's My Girl" at Pixie Dust Paperie of both of them. You remember I entered Penny's on Wednesday. Well, here is the card I did for my first grandchild, Katie...


This one is made from the Pebbles
"Ever After" Collection and Sassafras "Sweetly Smitten" Collection (from the May La Dolce Vita Kit).


I used Spellbinders Labels Two and 
Labels Seventeen, Antique Linen Distress Ink, a Maya Road Heart Trinket Pin, Recollections roses and leaves, and Recollections Rhinestone Stickers. The lace is from my bargain store, Surplus City in Maryland.
I am so blessed... 
God has given me five fantastic grandchildren with another coming "very shortly". Just think of all the projects I can make with their adorable photos!
Have a great day... Hugs to all!

9 comments:

Ros said...

Beautiful!! ... you're right ... that sweet beautiful girl graces any creation and this creation is wonderful as always

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Another beautiful creation, and I love how you give new look to the Pixie kit, it is always delightful to be here, thanks for playing along with Pixie! : )

Unknown said...

This is such a pretty creation. I always get so inspired when I pop in here. Beautiful work my friend..

Hugs, Linda

lauren bergold said...

this is equally fabulous... and yet totally different... than the last "that's my girl" project! i love that you think in the same way i do... if you make for one, better be ready to do it again!!! :) :) :) i love the layout of this, it's as if miss kate is gazing out of a beautiful garden window!!! GORGEOUS!!! ♥

Alice said...

this is so beautiful! love all the pretty details and photo!

Cindy Haffner said...

Linda this is so PRETTY!~

Audrey Pettit said...

How beautiful, Linda! Love that sweet photo of your granddaughter, and I love how you've framed it with the die cuts and flowers. Such a pretty scalloped edge, too. :)

sandi said...

Wow! Lovely, just lovely!

Davi said...

Beautiful creation Linda but the little treasure is the Most Beautiful :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...