Friday, July 27, 2012

Get Well Cards

Completed two more
cards of the get well variety. I've been pulling papers out of some of the old Pixie kits I have stacked in my closet. Boy, do I ever miss Kirsty coming out with new ones... that use to be the highlight of my month. I just haven't found any other kits I like as well as the one she sold.





After finishing these
two, I turned on a ustream and followed along in making a background in my art journal. Today I plan on doing some more work with it, but so far I haven't much of an idea as to what. I checked out a couple friend's blogs for inspiration and struck gold! Look what Linda Robinson posted at My Happy Place. Isn't this fabulous!!!! Thank you, Linda! You've given me the push I needed!
Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs!
Linda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...