Saturday, July 28, 2012

Vintage Blue Happiness

Remember yesterday
I mentioned working on a new background? Here is how it started out...


Swirls of water soluble 
wax crayons in three shades of blue.


Blending with a baby wipe.


Adding Glitz Vintage
Blue paper torn in strips... painting over and wiping off excess with a clean baby wipe.
Some stamping...
then a coat of white wash (I use watered down white craft paint).
Some ink misting using a stencil completed this background... now for some more fun!


I used the Vintage Blue
6x6 paper pad and Whatnots, some vintage buttons, old dictionary paper and a tag.


Spellbinders Foliage die,
Alterations Mini Hearts Set, Vintage Photo and Evergreen Bough Distress Inks, Meadow Green
and Patina Glimmer Mist


Happiness in a journal!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs!
Linda

5 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous pages again Linda ... have a blessed sunday

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh! this is UNBELIEVABLY lovely... i want to crawl INTO that page and live there, or at least, spend my vacation??! ♥♥♥!

Jane Wetzel said...

what a gorgeous vintagy creation! I love the blue :)

Unknown said...

I really do love to see what you do with your Art Journal. I know I love to play in mine.. Such fun.. Your page look fabulous..

Hugs~

Schnipseldinge said...

it´s a great journal page! I love all about it. Hugs Monika

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...