With some remodeling
going on in our house and a family garage sale going on outside our house, I haven't had a lot of time for creating. I did however finish these pages today...
My goal was to
photograph the entire process, but I failed miserably with all the other activities going on throughout the week.
This was the start of it all...
layers of Distress Inks applied it my craft sheet, spritzed with water, then dipping the pages into the inky goodness.
Drying... and doing it again!
Lots of additional layers of stamping, torn papers, inks and gel medium.
Now just a few photos
I took at our sale of some of our grandchildren....
You can see here how
dry everything is. Our daylillies are dying and the lawn is brown. We had some rain over the weekend, buy not enough to green things back up.
Thanks for stopping by!