Sunday, February 23, 2014

Thoughts Art Journal Page


I'm really feeling bad
today, probably another sinus infection coming, but I wanted to get this art journal page up to show you before I head back to bed.
I created this last week on 
a sheet of watercolor paper. After I adhered it into my journal, I realized I wasn't happy with the amount of metal elements I put on it, and needed to add more. Of course, then I had to apply more ink and got it everywhere. At least I was satisfied with the end result.


The inks used are:
Lindys Flat Fabio - T-Bird Turquoise
Dylusions - Black Marble, Fresh Lime, Vibrant Turquoise
Other supplies:
Prima Checkered stencil; Idea-ology, Spare Parts & Prima metal elements; Idea-ology filmstrip ribbon; Prima Sunrise Sunset clear stamp; Prima Music Notes canvas: Idea-ology tissue tape; Prima resist canvas border; Stampers Anonymous Curious Possibility cling stamp set; Alterations Mini Arrow die.


The photo is an old one
taken of our youngest son at Universal Studios in Florida. We use to do a Civil War seminar in Sarasota every year around the beginning of February (a huge treat for Ohioans at that time of year). We always left a few days early so we could make a stop at Orlando and go to the parks. Ahhh... good times... and now, great memories! God is so good!

I'm linking up at:
Balzer Designs - Art Journal Every Day

Have a wonderful Sunday, friends!

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

3 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, wow, WOW! This is gorgeous, Linda! That photo is surreal! So beautiful! And I just adore your journal page! All the detail with the inked metal bits is phenomenal!
So sorry to hear you're feeling lousy. Tis the time of year for sinus infections, and that's just no fun. Hope you feel better soon!

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous page and what a stunning photo to work with ... I'm so sorry you are not feeling too well I hope you feel better soon ...

Unknown said...

Your page looks awesome my friend. I LOVE the wonderful colors of it.

I do hope you feel better soon.

Hugs~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...