Friday, February 28, 2014

You & Me Layout

 

Here it is again...
the most beautiful Pink Paislee Hope Chest collection. Ever since I bought this at Scrapdoodles in Fredericksburg, I've been completely smitten. I pulled my PP box from my stack to pick out my papers and saw what I had left of their Butterfly Garden and Anthology (resist papers) collections. They were a perfect blend, so I used all three.


Most of the flowers are
from Prima (Serenity, the two greys by the photo... LOVE these!) The white roses, pink buds and cherry blossoms are from I Am Roses.


The grey and black
flowers are Prima. The rooster was fussy cut; the die-cut is from the HC Paper Goods topped with a Prima Junkyard Finding nail head. Doilies were cut with Alterations Distressed Doily die. The pink BG border was cut with Martha Stewart's deep-edge punch Floral Vine. I used Prima's Old Road chalk ink on all the paper edges.


The sentiment is a My Mind's
Eye's Heirloom Word Sticker. These borders were punched with MS Scallop Dot. Another Prima canvas flower.


The white butterflies are
from I Am Roses. I added a dab of silver Stickles to the tip of each antenna. More die-cuts from the Paper Goods pack.


The foliage was cut from
Alterations Tattered Pinecone die and MS Branch punch. The photo is of my sweet Adelaide and me... just hanging out together. Nothing like being a grandma!!!!

I'm linking up at:

Make It Monday - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a great paper collection and you used it well on this gorgeous LO Linda. I love all of the detail you added and what a sweet photo. :) Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday. Hugs, Lisa DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...