Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine Pocket Envelopes... Boy Version


For our grandchildren's
Valentine's treats, I went with a pocket envelope cut with Alterations PE die. The papers are an assortment of what was left after making my Valentine cards plus the My Mind's Eye Heirloom collection (I still have enough of it for next year... so happy!) I made seven... Adelaide is too little yet for one. These are the three for our boys, Grayden, William and Kenny... each pocket with a candy bar tucked inside. 




Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love these!
Your grandkids are going to love them too. SO pretty!

Tracy said...

You're an awesome grandma! These are precious. Hugs!

Unknown said...

What a sweet idea. Those turned out so cute..

Hugs~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...